Cortech Developments Vision Statement:
- Cortech’s main product, Datalog 5, is widely regarded as a leading building, fire and security management system for critical national infrastructure and high security environments.
- Our team exceeds 30 people – a dynamic and talented group with a significant blend of industry experience.
- Cortech Delivery Excellence Programme [CDEP] ensures that end users are less at risk as they are taken through a structured process and clearly defined ‘path to delivery’ which is centred on excellence around Datalog 5.
- Our systems and processes are managed in line with our IS09001:2015 accreditation and requirements. Furthermore we run operational workshops with all key stakeholders for our projects. This is a forum for all party agreement on all project deliverables, schedules and key milestones, that provides clear transparency and visible project measures for maximising project efficiency.
- Cortech are also proud to offer first class training and demonstration facilities for our customers and visitors. This operates as a multi-purpose, modern day control room environment providing full integration and interoperability with a wide range of third party building, fire and security systems.
- Our security cleared engineers and the wider Cortech team are fully committed to meeting the obligations of our clients for the safe storage and handling of information. This is outlined in our company security policy and further supported by our ongoing commitment towards attaining accreditation for ISO27001:2013.
More About Us