What is Software Integration?
A lot of organisations take advantage of software integration – but what exactly is it? Software integration is the process of bringing together different types of software parts or sub-systems to solve the problem of isolated data.
Do I Need Software Integration Solutions?
There are many reasons why integration could be for you, these include:
- Gaining uniform results by joining individual systems together
- Transitioning to a new cloud-based data app from a legacy system
- Merging different systems with different functionalities aimed at a specific need
- Multi-functionality required
The Benefits of Software Integration
There are many benefits to integrating your systems, these benefits include:
- It’s more efficient – your strategy and processes will be streamlined and uniform, there’s no need for human interruption of transferring data over to a different system. One system makes sure people don’t have to constantly key in repeat data from other sub systems, more can be automated ensuring valuable time is being saved.
- More accurate – with less manual interaction, the risk of human error is minimised.